Capra’s robots delivers reliable performance in harsh environments with rain, splash water, wind, snow, and dust. It is IP65 proof: “dust tight” and protected against water projected from a nozzle and can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 50 °C.
The innovative design of the wheel frame ensure that all propulsion power is directed towards the driving path, resulting in low energy consumption. The wheel size relative to the robot’s height, further lowers the power consumption. The low energy consumption, combined with a battery capacity of 3 kWh, gives the platform a range of well over 100 km on a single charge, resulting in more than 24 hours of operating time between charges.
– Size (LxWxH): 1106 x 600 x 373 mm
– Weight: 50 kg
– Payload: 50 kg
– Speed: Up to 15 km/h
– Battery: Up to six units of 25.9V, 20Ah
– Motors: 4 hub wheel motors of 250W
– Climate Conditions: -20°C – 50 °C
– Software: ROS 2
– Navigation: GNSS with RTK
– Data interface: Redundant 4G router with Dual-Band WiFi (G/N/B)